Tuesday, January 3, 2012

but Life still goes on with or without..

I thought leaving was easy and it was what I really wanted but it goes to show, every move you make, there are responsibilities you take. My dear Chaq just made a post about me on her blog. She definitely successfully made me cry like crazy. I miss all the moments we had for the past year and I'm sorry for leaving. This also thought me that I should appreciate more with what I have. I have wonderful friends and one of them is you, Afyfa Syahirah :') Through thick and thin. We had our ups and downs but we manage to be so close. I regret not spending time with you on my last of school. Do know that I didn't know that I'm moving on that day so, please don't be mad at me. One more year ahead and we're free, Afy. <3 Goodluck for everything ya. I love you so much!


AFYFA SYAHIRAH, BE YOUR BEST IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO. I KNOW YOU CAN! WAIT FOR ME YA. ONE MORE YEAR! STAY STRONG, SIS! I LOVE YOU.






LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment