Thursday, June 2, 2011

my ideal sweet sixteen

Let's talk reality but a little bit of a fantasy.

6th June , maisarah's sweet sixteen.
I dont want anything big. It would be really nice if that day started off with a sunshine brightens up my day as i wake up from my sleep. the radio turned on and playing my favourite songs. not so long after that, my family appear and wish me ''happy birthday,sarah!'' and brought along my favourite cupcake which is vanilla flavoured. the time flies slower as i get ready for nothing. friends come by for a visit and leaving me presents. later that night, we gather together to celebrate while having our dinner. Straight back home and life goes on as an official 16-year-old :)

But it doesnt end there,
I dont want a big celebration, but i do want awesome gifts.
since mama already bought me a present, it wouldnt be bad if i ask for more right? :s i dont know, but theres no harm for trying. so, here are the things i want / NEED for my sweet sixteen :

  • LIVERPOOL FC TICKETS LIVE IN MALAYSIA + MEET AND GREET
  • Laptop
  • Spa treatment
  • Ipod
  • Shopping spree
  • New Diary
  • Extra money
and that's all i need for now. oh please someone just fulfill my dreams D:

No comments:

Post a Comment